The City of Niles is currently test driving Pure Water Technology at the Wellness Center.
Be sure to try it out, and give us your feedback in the next few days.
Proper hydration is a critical part overall wellness:
- focus, moral, productivity
- heat stress avoidance
- muscle recovery
- joint cushioning
- skin elasticity
- metabolism, and basic digestive functions
... the list goes on and on.
The City of Niles is currently evaluating an exciting new update to a standard water fountain.
Studies show that well over 50% of Americans are regularly dehydrated at some point during their day.
Studies also show that 72% of the American work force will not use (don't trust) a public water fountain, which leads to lack proper hydration. (CNN)
We wanted to add an amenity to encourage and promote proper hydration, especially near our athletic fields and courts!
Our goal was to do this in a sustainable way, that allows people to fill their bottles using a very clean system designed for heavy use.
Pure Water Technology:
- The industries best-selling point of use water purifier, with over 160,000 installed coast to coast
- Certified pure, and re-oxygenated water
- Purity is ensured at all times by the self-diagnostic microprocessor/ sensor system
- The stainless steel holding tank is free of bacteria/mildew/mold at all times per the US Patent
- The touch screen is antimicrobial to prevent the spread of germs
- The dispensing area is spout-less to prevent the spread of saliva and illness